Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours (one working day) of receipt, please note that we currently ship to the UK only. See below for suggested shipping options to ROI.
FAST & FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS* OVER £45
- All Samples are shipped for FREE
- FREE Mainland UK delivery on orders over £45
- Orders below £45, to all of UK: £4.95
- Orders over £45 to Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly: £19.95 (This covers the following postcodes: AB31, 33-38, 45, 52-56, BT, FK 17–21, HS, IM, IV, KA27-28, GY, JE, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30 to PO41, TR21-25, ZE)
- If you live in the Republic of Ireland, you can use a forwarding service such as AddressPal to place your order with us.
- International customers: we do not ship internationally, but you could use forwarding services such as www.forward2me.com to buy from us using a UK address.
- Our prices do not include local customs charges and taxes for international customers. International customers are responsible for import customs declaration charges and local VAT.
- Regrettably, we do not ship to BFPO addresses
- The above delivery charges do not apply to furniture and fragile or very bulky items such as rolls of fabric. Due to their variation and need for special handling, these charges may differ per item. Where applicable, this will be mentioned on the product page or shown in the checkout.
- We usually despatch the same day for all orders placed by 1pm. If there is any issue with your order that would delay delivery we will contact you immediately.
- We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce. We cannot accept liability for any supplier/courier delays, loss or damage.
You can return your purchase within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange.
Please note that any fabric or other product that has been cut to length or used cannot be returned unless it is faulty. Please use our Sample size option to help you ensure that a fabric is as you expect before ordering a larger quantity.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that it was received, and cannot be a cut fabric or a custom made-up item.
Please contact us on 01446 771 210 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the best way to return your goods to us.
Once you have had confirmation, please obtain proof of postage as the item remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item unless it was damaged or the wrong item was sent to you.
When your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, your refund will be credited to your credit card or original method of payment within seven days.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
You will be responsible for the return postage before we can send out a replacement item. Replacement orders may be subject to handling and delivery charges.
To return your product, please address it to: Foy & Co Interiors, Unit 8B, Vale Business Park, Vale of Glamorgan, CF71 7PF.
You can cancel your order as long as it has not been shipped , our turn-around is very fast so please call us as soon as possible on 01446 771 210.