Villa Nova Paris Iris Cotton Fabric
The subtle detailing of Paris playfully changes with each light, with a delicate sheen across the fabric, small spots softly appear as highlights or change into lowlights depending on the angle.
Soft and machine washable, the tactile nature of Paris makes this a beautiful fabric especially for curtains. It is also suited for other items such as matching or contrasting colour cushion covers, pelmets or roman blinds.
|Pattern Repeat (Specification)||1.5cm|
|Usage||Curtains, Blinds, Cushions, Upholstery|
|Care Instructions||Machine Washable at 40|
FAST & FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS* OVER £45
- All Samples are shipped for FREE
- FREE Mainland UK delivery on orders over £45
- Orders below £45, to all of UK: £4.95
- Orders over £45 to Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly: £19.95 (This covers the following postcodes: AB31, 33-38, 45, 52-56, BT, FK 17–21, HS, IM, IV, KA27-28, GY, JE, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30 to PO41, TR21-25, ZE)
- If you live in the Republic of Ireland, you can use a forwarding service such as AddressPal to place your order with us.
You can return your purchase within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange.
Please note that any fabric or other product that has been cut to length or used cannot be returned unless it is faulty. Please use our Sample size option to help you ensure that a fabric is as you expect before ordering a larger quantity.
For full details see our Delivery & Returns page.