Romo Kirkby Design Indian Meteor Fabric
Kirkby Design by Romo specialise in durable, high performance fabrics and their Indian fabric is a perfect example. Indian has two contrasting sides.
The main shows a subtle textured weave of a single colour with a hint of sheen, whilst the reverse highlights the contrasting colour threads in the weave and weft that bring an almost graphic like quality to the surface. Either side could be used individually or combined as co ordinated, contrasting designs in the same scheme.
This linen blend fabric is very durable and is suitable for use in upholstery, curtains, cushions, soft furnishings and craft.
|Composition||67% Linen, 12% Cotton, 8% Acrylic, 7% Nylon, 6% Polyester|
|Usage||Curtains, Blinds, Cushions, Upholstery|
|Care Instructions||Dry Clean|
FAST & FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS* OVER £45
- All Samples are shipped for FREE
- FREE Mainland UK delivery on orders over £45
- Orders below £45, to all of UK: £4.95
- Orders over £45 to Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly: £19.95 (This covers the following postcodes: AB31, 33-38, 45, 52-56, BT, FK 17–21, HS, IM, IV, KA27-28, GY, JE, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30 to PO41, TR21-25, ZE)
- If you live in the Republic of Ireland, you can use a forwarding service such as AddressPal to place your order with us.
You can return your purchase within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange.
Please note that any fabric or other product that has been cut to length or used cannot be returned unless it is faulty. Please use our Sample size option to help you ensure that a fabric is as you expect before ordering a larger quantity.
For full details see our Delivery & Returns page.