Abraham Moon Lambswool Fabric Herringbone Grey / Green
The classic herringbone design, season after season, is a best seller in the Moon range & is designed in Lambswool. All tweeds are British made in Moons' unique vertical mill in Guiseley, Yorkshire.
Suitable for curtains, blinds, soft furnishings and upholstery.
|Usage||Curtains, Blinds, Cushions, Upholstery|
|Colour||Grey / Green|
|Care Instructions||Dry Clean|
FAST & FREE DELIVERY ON UK ORDERS* OVER £45
- All Samples are shipped for FREE
- FREE Mainland UK delivery on orders over £45
- Orders below £45, to all of UK: £4.95
- Orders over £45 to Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly: £19.95 (This covers the following postcodes: AB31, 33-38, 45, 52-56, BT, FK 17–21, HS, IM, IV, KA27-28, GY, JE, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30 to PO41, TR21-25, ZE)
- If you live in the Republic of Ireland, you can use a forwarding service such as AddressPal to place your order with us.
You can return your purchase within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange.
Please note that any fabric or other product that has been cut to length or used cannot be returned unless it is faulty. Please use our Sample size option to help you ensure that a fabric is as you expect before ordering a larger quantity.
For full details see our Delivery & Returns page.